A 12,500 BCE Miyaki Event caused the 12,500 BCE Younger Diras Event!

The science or study of primitive societies and the nature of man.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

WritaObscura

A 12,500 BCE Miyaki Event caused the 12,500 BCE Younger Diras Event!

Post by WritaObscura »

HI all!

So, I already passed this Miyaki Younger Drias connection to Fusa MIyaki for further review but I thought I'd share my connection discovery with you guys!

Two months ago I learned about the series of Miyaki events (coronal mass ejections/storms) that have walloped Earth over the past millenias and I recently learned about the Younger Drias hypothesis stating that a comet or airburst happened brought an end to the glacial period resulting in such things as mass glacial melting in Channeled Scablands in Washington State, USA.

Fusa Miyaki has carbon-14 data from pre-fossilized trees in Europe that shows a coronal mass ejection happened near the end of the ice age. Just... thought this was pretty cool and an important thing to share with the great science community. thanks!
hanajijang

Re: A 12,500 BCE Miyaki Event caused the 12,500 BCE Younger Diras Event!

Post by hanajijang »

That's truly intriguing! The correlation between the Miyaki events and the Younger Dryas hypothesis is a noteworthy discovery. Fusa Miyaki's carbon-14 data from pre-fossilized trees adds an interesting dimension to the understanding of these events. It's great that you've shared this information with the scientific community. Looking forward to any further insights that may arise from Fusa Miyaki's review. Thanks for keeping us informed!