Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

gunny

Post by gunny »

Touche------Rocket------Touche
Rokcet Scientist

Re: Clovis Holocaust...

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

daybrown wrote:[...]This is entirely in keeping with the behavior seen in alpha males of other primates. Why would the hominids be any different??
Now let's look at this statement: 'other primates'? That would be chimpanzees, gorillas, oran utans, and gibbons, right?
Well, victors of fights, over females, territory or food, extremely rarely actually kill their vanquished opponents. If the defeated yields and submits, the fight is clean over! He doesn't have to die.
The Bonobo chimps go it even one better: they fuck it off.
So please don't insult our cousins! They're more civilized than we are!
Last edited by Rokcet Scientist on Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
gunny

Post by gunny »

Rokcet--------How can you account for the 90# neerds breeding children today?
Leona Conner

Post by Leona Conner »

"How can you account for the 90# neerds breeding children today??????????"

Because some women don't care what gene pool they go swimming in.

I live in the south, I see the results every day.
stan

??

Post by stan »

What is a "90# neerd"?
The deeper you go, the higher you fly.
Rokcet Scientist

I suspect he means "90 proof". As in moonshine gut-rot. Well sampled down south, I'm told.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

extremely rarely actually kill their vanquished opponents

It happens a lot in the South!
stan gilliam

Post by stan gilliam »

Rokcet--------How can you account for the 90# neerds breeding children today?
ROkcet, you didn't answer gunny's question.

I suspect he means "90 proof". As in moonshine gut-rot. Well sampled down south, I'm told.
you jes' jealous, boy!
stan gilliam

south

Post by stan gilliam »

Quote:

Yeah, I know...south Arizona.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: south

Post by Minimalist »

stan gilliam wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, I know...south Arizona.

Oh, hell.....here they shoot each other for being too slow to make a right on red.
daybrown

Clovis Holocaust...

Post by daybrown »

Actually, in my neck of Ozark woods, the Rednecks are breeding more than the nerds. The nerds tend to be more well eduacated, and are interested in building a career, without being hampered by paternity suits. The Rednecks dont have the problem. They dont bother going to college cause they know they cant make it, and dont have a future anyway.

They dont worry about paternity suits, cause you cant garnishee the wages of a moonshiner or a crank dealer. The smart young women know this, so they dont hang out, much less get knocked up by the Rednecks. So- the airheads are outbreeding them, from what I see in my end of the Boston mtns, about 3:1; no wonder the welfare caseloads have gone thru the roof.

Its said around here that an arkansas hillbilly is a man with a horse faster than a sheriff in Missouri. And since sons tend to take after fathers, the characters today are not much different. Aggressive alphas. who'd be much more dangerous if they werent so stupid.

Chimps, as described in "Demonic Males" by Wrangham & Peterson, come to mind. The field studies report how a gang of alphas will form to enter a neighboring groups area, find a foraging couple, murder him and any progeny that she has, then kidnap and rape her in classic gang bang fashion. It has been a fairly effective technique to stay in the gene pool.

The only reason there are any betas at all, is that it is the daughters of the betas who are the nuturant mothers. The daughters of females abandon and abuse their young, and its the betas, both male & female, that adopt. If a group has too few betas, the survival rate of the young plummets, and when the alphas get old, the whole group becomes vulnerable... to other alphas.

Of course, nowadays, size just dont cut it any more. Smith & Wesson guarantee equal rights for women. And they are choosing beta nerds because these guys follow orders. Which employers like. The wives like it as well.

Another thing we tend to forget that kept betas in the gene pool, is that while the violent confrontations for alpha status are not deadly, nobody is there with antiseptic in the jungle, so *both* contenders are dead after septicemia sets in a week later. Among the hominids, its quite common to see the abscesses that penetrated bone and caused death sometime after what was otherwise a minor injury.

I was born on a farm in 1939, and remember in childhood wondering why the womenfolk were so terrified if someone shed blood. But now, I realize that this was not long after the invention of penicillin, and that they all had known strong young men who died a fortnight after some minor injury from "blood poisoning". The hominds and apes didnt get tetus shots either.

Ironically, the witch burning by the Bishops changed the character of most Native European men by eliminating health services so that the peaceful yeoman farmers didnt have nearly so many aggressive warriors to deal with. I saw an Ozark witch cure a tooth abscess, not that different from what is evident on the skulls and jawbones found in graves, with Ushnea marinated in moonshine.

Ushnea is like a short form of Spanish moss that grows on certain dead hardwoods. You can pack it in a tooth cavity, or a puncture wound, and knock out an infection within hours. The doctors dont seem to know about this, but the witches did. Warriors dont often hang out with witches, so they more often got filtered from the gene pool.

Since History is written by the winners, who were the warriors, you dont read about this. The alpha male instinct to denigrate women, and thereby also disempower witches, has always been their achille's heel. Shakespeare is but one of many earlier authors who depicted the power of witches, and thereby empowered women. Witches would not have been feared if they were not a contending power base.

Women in power demand more self control on the part of the men they bother to cure. That self control turned out really useful in forming republics and transnationals, which is why it is their sons who control so much of this earth. Shamen are, of course, useful, but they are not as intuitive as women, or as able to identify health problems before they become critical.

Steven Pinker, "The Blank Slate" reports on surveys of primitive hunter/warrior graveyards that reveal that the skeletons showed death by trauma *20* times more often than contemporary graves of yeoman farmers. I see this still going on in my neck of Ozark woods, where the rate of violent death among the Rednecks is on the same order compared to the more laid back dope growers and their kids. Of course, the Rednecks would be gone were it not for their much higher birth rates.
Any god watching me hasta be bored, and needs to get a life.

Post by Guest »

daybrown wrote:Since History is written by the winners, who were the warriors, you dont read about this.
This company sell combat accounts from German veterans of the two World Wars, so that 'fact' is only a pat soundbite these days. www.naval-military-press.com
daybrown wrote: Ironically, the witchburning by the bishops changed the character of most Native European men by eliminating health services so that the peaceful yeoman farmers didn't have nearly so many aggressive warriors to deal with
Before the Reformation, 'health services' were supplied by the church! Afterwards...well, there were doctors you know, and people were familiar enough with natural medicines on their own accounts. As for the 'aggressive warriors' bit, have you any idea just how many wars Europe had before 1900?! Incidentally, men were burnt for witchcraft too!
Rokcet Scientist

daybrown wrote:Actually, in my neck of Ozark woods, the Rednecks are breeding more than the nerds. The nerds tend to be more well eduacated, and are interested in building a career, without being hampered by paternity suits. The Rednecks dont have the problem. They dont bother going to college cause they know they cant make it, and dont have a future anyway.

They dont worry about paternity suits, cause you cant garnishee the wages of a moonshiner or a crank dealer. The smart young women know this, so they dont hang out, much less get knocked up by the Rednecks. So- the airheads are outbreeding them, from what I see in my end of the Boston mtns, about 3:1; no wonder the welfare caseloads have gone thru the roof.

Its said around here that an arkansas hillbilly is a man with a horse faster than a sheriff in Missouri. And since sons tend to take after fathers, the characters today are not much different. Aggressive alphas. who'd be much more dangerous if they werent so stupid.

Chimps, as described in "Demonic Males" by Wrangham & Peterson, come to mind. The field studies report how a gang of alphas will form to enter a neighboring groups area, find a foraging couple, murder him and any progeny that she has, then kidnap and rape her in classic gang bang fashion. It has been a fairly effective technique to stay in the gene pool.

The only reason there are any betas at all, is that it is the daughters of the betas who are the nuturant mothers. The daughters of females abandon and abuse their young, and its the betas, both male & female, that adopt. If a group has too few betas, the survival rate of the young plummets, and when the alphas get old, the whole group becomes vulnerable... to other alphas.

Of course, nowadays, size just dont cut it any more. Smith & Wesson guarantee equal rights for women. And they are choosing beta nerds because these guys follow orders. Which employers like. The wives like it as well.

Another thing we tend to forget that kept betas in the gene pool, is that while the violent confrontations for alpha status are not deadly, nobody is there with antiseptic in the jungle, so *both* contenders are dead after septicemia sets in a week later. Among the hominids, its quite common to see the abscesses that penetrated bone and caused death sometime after what was otherwise a minor injury.

I was born on a farm in 1939, and remember in childhood wondering why the womenfolk were so terrified if someone shed blood. But now, I realize that this was not long after the invention of penicillin, and that they all had known strong young men who died a fortnight after some minor injury from "blood poisoning". The hominds and apes didnt get tetus shots either.

Ironically, the witch burning by the Bishops changed the character of most Native European men by eliminating health services so that the peaceful yeoman farmers didnt have nearly so many aggressive warriors to deal with. I saw an Ozark witch cure a tooth abscess, not that different from what is evident on the skulls and jawbones found in graves, with Ushnea marinated in moonshine.

Ushnea is like a short form of Spanish moss that grows on certain dead hardwoods. You can pack it in a tooth cavity, or a puncture wound, and knock out an infection within hours. The doctors dont seem to know about this, but the witches did. Warriors dont often hang out with witches, so they more often got filtered from the gene pool.

Since History is written by the winners, who were the warriors, you dont read about this. The alpha male instinct to denigrate women, and thereby also disempower witches, has always been their achille's heel. Shakespeare is but one of many earlier authors who depicted the power of witches, and thereby empowered women. Witches would not have been feared if they were not a contending power base.

Women in power demand more self control on the part of the men they bother to cure. That self control turned out really useful in forming republics and transnationals, which is why it is their sons who control so much of this earth. Shamen are, of course, useful, but they are not as intuitive as women, or as able to identify health problems before they become critical.

Steven Pinker, "The Blank Slate" reports on surveys of primitive hunter/warrior graveyards that reveal that the skeletons showed death by trauma *20* times more often than contemporary graves of yeoman farmers. I see this still going on in my neck of Ozark woods, where the rate of violent death among the Rednecks is on the same order compared to the more laid back dope growers and their kids. Of course, the Rednecks would be gone were it not for their much higher birth rates.
Such an elegant vocabulary!
I thought I had that corner of the market but – chapeau! – you're the master!
Last edited by Rokcet Scientist on Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
daybrown

Halocaust in America..

Post by daybrown »

I've had several advantages Rokcet, over academic archaeologists. I was born on a farm, as were the vast majority of the ancient people that academics study. I've lived most of my 66 years rural, as most ancients did.

There are many elements of Chaclolithic agrarian life that are still going on among rural folks still living in less populated areas like the Ozarks. I still grow many of the plants that those people discovered to be useful. I've also grown, killed, and butchered many of the same livestock. I've collected herbs & fungi in woods that look no different, and instinctively feel at home here just as they did.

On certain ritual occasions, I've used the same sacred psychedelic potions just as my ancestors had, and that too gives me insights into who they were that acdemics are utterly clueless about. Just a few evenings ago, I saw on TV, "Digging for Truth" show the host in Peru following the ritual use of ancient sacred potion lead him to a witch that was still using it. And he actually had the balls to try it himself. I dont doubt that he now has a much deeper understanding of who the ancient Inca were.

Of course, I dont have students, nor campus, and I dont havta pass a piss test. I dont havta be concerned with the family values of institutions that were founded by Christians either, or worry about disturbing the sensibilities of students or their parents. I can likewise discuss the genocide carried out in the pre-Columbian era without worry about the feelings of those of Native American extraction. Or Semites or Africans. Nor do I mind, or for that matter dwell on, the despicable activities of Native Europeans.

Even tho *individuals* have equal rights, races are not equal, but evolve different instincts in response to the challenges in various regions. Some races needed more aggressive alpha males to survive, and some needed fewer to survive cabin fever in ice age winters. i can write of these matters because I dont havta be concerned with the political ramifications on the institutions which support academic archaeology.
Any god watching me hasta be bored, and needs to get a life.

Re: Halocaust in America..

Post by Guest »

daybrown wrote: i can write of these matters because I dont havta be concerned with the political ramifications on the institutions which support academic archaeology.
But what you can't do is prove any of it! :wink: