Joke page

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

What's up Hatchettman! Damned if I ain't unemployed again. Got laid off. No worries. I could use a little time off. They'll call me back. How's things in your neck of the woods. (We have to talk like Texans. The others like it.) :lol: Shooooot podnuh, if gas wasn't so durn high I'd come visit you and git a gander at yer site. (See, like that)

Where's that dang smiley with the cowboy hat?
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Holy Shit...Frank's back.

Bad news, Frank. Arch is gone.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Frank Harrist wrote: Where's that dang smiley with the cowboy hat?

YOu mean, this?

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Yep I'm back. At least for tonight. Arch was gone before I left, Bob. In fact I may have had something to do with that.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

That's okay. I'm still frying his fanny over at Kokobridge.

-- George Carlin
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Good for you! That lone ranger smiley will work just fine. Now If I could just remember how to steal smileys.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Right click on the picture, copy the url, paste it into Img.

Voila...A smiley thief.

-- George Carlin
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Hey Frank!
How ya doin'?
We were just talking about you the other day.
Only good stuff of course! 8)
Wassup with your PC and/or online connection? Got it figured now?
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

viola! (My french ain't real good) What's a raisin detre?
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Reason for being.

-- George Carlin
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Rokcet Scientist wrote:Hey Frank!
How ya doin'?
We were just talking about you the other day.
Only good stuff of course! 8)
Wassup with your PC and/or online connection? Got it figured now?
Dude! They let you back in? What's the world coming to? Good to see you. I still have no internet service. I got laid off today so it's still on hold. I'm on my buddy's comp now. I missed you guys! As for the lay off. I could use a little time off. They will call me back. I'm on a semi-paid vacation as of now. I'm gonna draw some of the unemployment I wasn't able to draw last time. Just bummin' around for a little while. If I had money I'd come visit all you guys. (Promise or warning?) Don't worry! I'm not going too far from home. (Damn how I do ramble on!) Image
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Minimalist wrote:Reason for being.
I kinda got the drift of it, but didn't know the literal translation. Thanks.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Shit, I was in Texas visiting Charlie back in April. That would have been the time.

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

Post by Charlie Hatchett »

How's things in your neck of the woods. (We have to talk like Texans. The others like it.) Shooooot podnuh, if gas wasn't so durn high I'd come visit you and git a gander at yer site. (See, like that)

Well, I'll tell ya', pardner, your always welcome and you can stay here, so no worry about room or food (ask Min...wifey's a pretty good cook!). Just gas to get here..that's it. I haven't forgot that you were the very first guy to take interest in the site. 8)
Charlie Hatchett

PreClovis Artifacts from Central Texas
www.preclovis.com
http://forum.preclovis.com
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Yeah I'm gullible like that. :wink: