pyramids

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Frank Harrist wrote: Repeating something over and over just drove it into their brains.

Um....

I see what you mean.

Post by Guest »

ROFLMMFAO! It works for the ignorant masses, at least for a while. :lol:
stan

bosnia pyramid

Post by stan »

Here's a good site on th Bosnian Pyramid...click on picture to go further into it.

http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/index.html

(Bob, i have a Mac, and will have do do a little more research before I
can post pics.)
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Update on the Bosnian pyramid...the diggers are on their way.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Aus ... 35882.html

The hill is quite symmetrical, and the theory that it was once a pyramid is supported by preliminary investigations.

If true, it would rewrite world history, putting Europe alongside South America and of course Egypt as homes of ancient pyramids.

Bosnian Semir Osmanagic put forward his theory last year that a 100 metre geometrically-shaped hill with evenly shaped sides and corners that point north, south, east and west is an ancient man-made edifice.
stan

bosnian edifice

Post by stan »

Thanks, Bob. I think it's pretty exciting. I have been following it on the
URL I posted the last time under this topic.

It is the official website of the
project, and it is frequently updated, so it is a great place to watch as things develop. They think they've found a 4th potential pyramid through thermal satellite imaging now.

While the bb was down yesterday, I looked at a couple of sites devoted to "pyramids" around the world, and there are several smaller ones here and there, like Hellinikon in Greece.
Some of them are what we might call "step" pyramids, as in the Canary Islands.
I'm repeating myself, but I still think there's a lot of stuff to be discovered in former Soviet Union Countries and other places where western science, technology, influence, and wealth haven't penetrated
in the last hundred years or so.
Leona Conner

Post by Leona Conner »

I'm with you there Stan. According to reports there should be several hundred just in southern Mexico alone. Just waiting for some archaeologist and a very rich sponsor to go to work. :wink: I know that there must be more in parts of the world that were thought to be more highly developed.
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

[quote="Leona Conner"][...]Just waiting for [...] a very rich sponsor to go to work. :wink: [...][/quote]

How about the Department of Education, a couple of universities and some individual initiative? Yours?
Or you can sit around waiting for a sugar daddy telling you what he wants discovered with his 'stipend', of course.
Rokcet Scientist

double post removed
Last edited by Rokcet Scientist on Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rokcet Scientist

triple post removed
Last edited by Rokcet Scientist on Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
stan

Post by stan »

Is this a new kind of flaming?
stan

three messages

Post by stan »

Is this a new kind of flaming?
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Is there an echo in here?
stan

cyber issues

Post by stan »

1. Last night apparently the server acted up and produced duplicate
(or triplicate) postings.

2. I finally figured out that on a Mac, you "shift-click" instead of "right click" to
select an image for posting. SO...watch out! :mrgreen:
Frank Harrist

Re: cyber issues

Post by Frank Harrist »

stan wrote:1. Last night apparently the server acted up and produced duplicate

2. I finally figured out that on a Mac, you "shift-click" instead of "right click" to
Stan, why don't you register on here so we can see your profile and send you private messages and stuff? You post on here enough to be an important member.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: cyber issues

Post by Minimalist »

Frank Harrist wrote:
stan wrote:1. Last night apparently the server acted up and produced duplicate

Stan, why don't you register on here so we can see your profile and send you private messages and stuff? You post on here enough to be an important member.

You probably can't do that on a Mac, either.