You Tube

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

You Tube

Post by Digit »

So You Tube have upset the Pakistan government I see. Big Ahhh!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Hi Dig. Maybe you can fill me in on what's happening with You Tube and Pakistan. I'm in the dark on this one I'm afraid. :?
Digit

Post by Digit »

Apparently Beag the Pakistan government decided that You Tube was an 'insult to Islam' and instructed their people to block access to it. The result here as has been to stop, slow down or restrict access.
Censorship and intolerance to the fore again I fear.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

They probably don't like teddy bears, either.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

There's one certain thing about Islam as seems to be practiced by the 'activists' over here Min and that it is it's bloody boring. That must be why they are so keen on Paradise!
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Ever seen Pat Condell when he gets going on it?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin