Caral

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Rokcet Scientist

Caral

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

This looks very interesting R/S. It is kind of a chicken and egg argument so far and I'm not sure that I'm buying it. For warfare to have "caused" civilization seems to put the cart before the horse because you need agriculture and agricultural surplus before you can have a stratification of society into a warrior class.

I'll have to see how they deal with this enigma (if they do) when I have time to watch the whole thing.

Thanks for posting it, though.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
rich

Post by rich »

I noticed it started with camel toes not chickens and eggs! :D
i'm not lookin' for who or what made the earth - just who got me dizzy by makin it spin
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Yeah.....they hop around quite a bit.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
kbs2244

Post by kbs2244 »

Camel Toes?
On an archaeology show?
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

It was a rather pointless effort to tie Egypt to Peru.

Didn't work.

-- George Carlin
kbs2244

Post by kbs2244 »

Google is your friend