Knew this......

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Barracuda

Re: Knew this......

Post by Barracuda »

So Sorry! I have been thru that a couple times, and its always so hard.

After the last time it was years before we got another, and after only a few months love her so much.
Digit

Post by Digit »

We still have one younger dog but we normally have at least two as they are of course pack animals.
I won't push the wife but i hope we do take in another, it seems so strange not to be smothered in dog hair every morning.

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

it seems so strange not to be smothered in dog hair every morning.

Get one golden retriever!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Or better, two! :D

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Two would choke the vacuum.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

In an act that shows our dedication to dogs Min we have a special vacuum that would suck up hairs from a Mammoth!

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

So...you've never been around a Golden?

I'm trying to figure out what evolutionary advantage these dogs obtained by having their fur fly off every time they inhale.

-- George Carlin