UK bounty hunters

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: UK bounty hunters

Post by Minimalist »

He's a political talking head on TV -- right ?

No he's just another FOX asshole.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Digit wrote:The UK police have just charged a Dutch windmill designer with murder.
Yeah, our windmill designers are more lethal than 007. Better watch 'm! :lol:
uniface

Post by uniface »

Uni wrote:That people became aware that the financial speculators who both caused the catastrophic Weimar currency collapse in 1923 and profited from it (buying up cultural treasures for pittances and exporting them) was icing on the cake.
Digit wrote:Seeing as the Weimar government stabilised the currency with the Rentenmark ten years before Weimar ended that would sound like another simplistic cartoon I think.
No, I think that would be another attempted sleight-of-hand on your part, Digit. That some order was restored afterward has no bearing on the fact that they destroyed the people of Germany, economically.
Digit

Post by Digit »

No, I think that would be another attempted sleight-of-hand on your part, Digit.
I do not try such tricks, neither do I have a private agenda.
they destroyed the people of Germany, economically.
Including Jews!

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
uniface

Post by uniface »

Not.
Digit

Post by Digit »

Of course not, international Jury kept shop keepers, lawyers, doctors, teachers in business didn't they, no Jew went broke or hungry, only the 'germans.'
Till the Nuremberg laws of course, but those didn't happen either did they?

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt