FBI's illegal activities reported

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

dannan14

Re: FBI's illegal activities reported

Post by dannan14 »

Digit wrote:Market Garden certainly was Min, Monty thought it was gonna be a cake walk, US troops and armor entered Holland later.
I still have no knowledge of your country threatening Holland though, have you?

Roy.

RS is referring to a statement made by the moron that came before Obama.
Digit

Post by Digit »

forcibly liberate American citizens in jail in The Hague
Defining that as an invasion or a war is stretching the truth somewhat actually, at least it accounts for why no one else has ever recounted it as an invasion or a war.
And why shouldn't the Germans eat humble pie, that fact that they got clobbered was their own fault.
So how could we hold a grudge against those who never actually did anything wrong?
I don't, neither do I hold a grudge against Americans for what their government may have done or might do either.
I also fail to see why my country should hand over people to a foreign court, if they have commited a crime, as British citizens what is wrong with them facing judgement here? Don't you have any faith in your own courts?
Your soldiers did a runner during the Serbian invasion of a neighbour, did your goverment hand them in to face charges of any kind?
The Americans haven't signed up and don't hand people over, your country signs up and also doesn't hand people over. Which is the more honest there?
As regards the Americans profiting I doubt that your country established colonies for the betterment of the poor benighted natives either, do you?
And they sabotaged the United Nations
Once again your memory is selective. Remember Molotov's nick name? Mister Niet!
Also the Russians are years behind with their UN contributions, and when they actually pay up they insist that 50 % of their contributions must be spent in Russia!
I will also stick my neck and and bet the the German's big time reparations didn't compare with the money from the Marshall plan. The Germans were forced to pay up, the Americans weren't!
And as for Apples and Pears that is what you were doing on phone tapping, as I pointed out.

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Digit

Post by Digit »

I understand that now Dannan, but as I said earlier, RS has a phobia about America.
You never hear him mention such things as the French blowing up the Rainbow Warrior, or their employment of torture in Algeria, or Saddam using poison gas on his own coutrymen.
Always it is the Americans! With Uni it is always the Jews.
It's the same old tune over and over again.
To listen to them, removing all Americans and all Jews from the world would create Heaven on Earth, and some how, I doubt it!

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Bush threatened The Netherlands, a long-time ally, with war! In no uncertain terms. And they sabotaged the United Nations (again).
Would you happen to have that quotation, R/S? I know most of the really stupid things Bush did...although as Bill Maher noted "fuck-up fatigue" sets in after a while...but I can't seem to place that one.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Minimalist wrote:
Bush threatened The Netherlands, a long-time ally, with war! In no uncertain terms. And they sabotaged the United Nations (again).
Would you happen to have that quotation, R/S? I know most of the really stupid things Bush did...although as Bill Maher noted "fuck-up fatigue" sets in after a while...but I can't seem to place that one.
No, I don't have a link, clip, or quote, but they can undoubtedly be found with proper research. But I saw and heard him say it myself, and I can tell you I was totally speechless by such arrogant, treacherous, and hypocritical bullying. Pure terrorism. It was the absolute turning point for my view on the USA('s role in the world). A very unpleasant eye-opener. I finally saw US politics for what it really was.
And Obama's wholesale lying, selling out, and rubber spine in the past 2 years have only reinforced my negative opinion. Almost daily. His (non-)handling of the current Egyptian insurrection/revolution being his latest 'achievement'. I hold the Obama administration directly responsible for the current death toll, bloodshed, and misery (which, you may remember, I predicted last week). If I could foresee that, then Obama most certainly could. And of course did. And cynically did exactly nothing to prevent it! Another clear case of culpable genocide for which he and his cronies need to be held accountable in a court of law. The ICC!
Rokcet Scientist

Remarkably, considering some forum members' opinion on the subject, the UK has signed and fully ratified the ICC... :lol:

Imo, the above is a map of where civilization, now, has a chance to take root, and where it, now, doesn't.
Digit

Post by Digit »

Remarkably, considering some forum members' opinion on the subject, the UK has signed and fully ratified the ICC..
Some forum members don't agree with everything their government does RS.
So according to you and your map America is uncivilised and Zimbabwe is, great! Where we would you prefer to live RS?
I find absolutely nothing what so ever in the fact that the Americans look after their own people.
If all the war criminals were handed over from those countries that your map shows have signed and ratified your country's population would show a significant increase.
I also find it rather difficult to define Min, Mich, Cogs etc as 'arrogant bastards!'

Roy.
Rokcet Scientist

Digit wrote:I also find it rather difficult to define Min, Mich, Cogs etc as 'arrogant bastards!'
You have a knack for willfully misrepresenting what I said. You're a manipulator.
I'm through debating with you.
Digit

Post by Digit »

I know you said in the political etc, but in a democracy is not the government representative of its people?
When shouting for Bush and the military to be indicted you ignore the fact that the US is not answerable to the ICC, will you get round to mentioning Blair, whose country you so rightly observe has ratified the accord?

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

His (non-)handling of the current Egyptian insurrection/revolution being his latest 'achievement'.

I'm dying to know what you want him to do? Surely you don't want us to invade Egypt, too?

Or do you?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Sod you Min! I was gonna bring that up!!Image

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Ya gotta be quicker, Dig.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Yep! But you are sort of damned if you do and damned if you don't aren't you?

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I think this is what R/S is getting at.

http://www.borowitzreport.com/
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) – Concerned that Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak did not receive his message to begin a peaceful transition to democratic reforms, President Barack Obama said today that he would resend the message “but this time in all caps.”

Borowitz is a very funny guy.

-- George Carlin
Rokcet Scientist

Minimalist wrote:
His (non-)handling of the current Egyptian insurrection/revolution being his latest 'achievement'.
I'm dying to know what you want him to do?
Now nothing anymore. Whatever he would do now would only make things worse. He's too late. He missed the window of opportunity. Thus he consciously let it all happen.
Last week he could still have prevented all this bloodshed (this is not "20-20 hindsight"; I predicted it then; check my posts). But he chose to keep supporting Mubarak instead. So he is responsible for the consequences.