Post-revolutionary muslim fashions

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Rokcet Scientist

Post-revolutionary muslim fashions

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Obviously in the post-revolutionary era there will be a need to redefine everything. They've already redesigned the burka:

Deleted by Admin
Digit

Re: Post-revolutionary muslim fashions

Post by Digit »

Deleted by Admin
What have you done now RS?

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

It wasn't quite the same as drawing a cartoon of Mohammed, but i'm sure the video pissed off a lot of people.
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

dannan14 wrote:It wasn't quite the same as drawing a cartoon of Mohammed, but i'm sure the video pissed off a lot of people.
Well, that's their problem, isn't it?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And anonymous censorship is fascistic hypocrisy and in direct violation of the US' constitution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution) and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_ ... man_Rights). Not to mention scores of other constitutions.

So for those who missed it, get it here: DELETED BY ADMIN, AGAIN.

You mean hypocritically censored 'AGAIN', anonymous.
So, to keep you on your toes, here it is 'AGAIN'.... DELETED BY ADMIN\MICHELLE, AGAIN. Enough. You know very well 'who' admin is.

No Michelle. You were suddenly, conveniently, masked under your 'admin' burka. Here's one DELETED FOR THE LAST TIME.
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

First off this is an Archaeology Forum and the "Everything Forum" is meant to be an off topic area and not an arena for you to beat people about the head and shoulders with your political beliefs.

You have been given great latitude in this area.

Second, this is my board, my rules…and I've have been pretty liberal as to the matter of the material posted.

Call me a fascist, call me a communist, call me a dictator.

You pushed, now you are out.
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Digit

Post by Digit »

Absolutely not.

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

MichelleH wrote:Second, this is my board, my rules…and I've have been pretty liberal as to the matter of the material posted.
This is the part he seemingly (or maybe intentionally) failed to understand. This board is private and therefore not subject to restrictions placed on the government by the Constitution.
Have to agree with Digit here. You allow this forum to be a place to hang out. While that causes many topics to derail, it also means we have a greater sense of community.

Thank you Michelle. :)
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

dannan14 wrote:
MichelleH wrote:Second, this is my board, my rules…and I've have been pretty liberal as to the matter of the material posted.
This is the part he seemingly (or maybe intentionally) failed to understand. This board is private and therefore not subject to restrictions placed on the government by the Constitution.
Have to agree with Digit here. You allow this forum to be a place to hang out. While that causes many topics to derail, it also means we have a greater sense of community.

Thank you Michelle. :)
Wot they said .

George
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

This board is private and therefore not subject to restrictions placed on the government by the Constitution.
Yeah, Dannan, you nailed it.

I posted the video in question at Atheistforums.org where it attracted little attention. Even one of the resident muslims gave it a LOL.

But when Michelle deleted it that should have been a clear signal that it was not appreciated here and R/S doesn't always get that. Too bad but he made his choice.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Barracuda

Post by Barracuda »

This board is not only private, its not commercial. Its only here by Michele's generosity, and hard work.

Once again, my thanks
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Thank to you guys....all of you!
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.