Syria.

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Syria.

Post by Digit »

I see on the news this morning that the Syrian government is blaming Israel for the internal unrest.
Now there's a surprise, what would these nuts do without an Israeli scapegoat?

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Syria.

Post by Minimalist »

Blame us.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Yep! Never their own fault, always some external cause eh Min.
We in the west have on occasion, and with justification, been called hypocrits, so what do we see now?
The 'Revolutionary' government of Iran supporting the dictatorship of Assad in Syria against the revolution of the Syrian peoples. Must be the oil I think! :lol:

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

A marriage made in Hell eh Min. At least whilst they are busy attacking each other they are leaving us alone.

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

We should start a business selling rocks over there.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

They use AK47s now a days Min! :lol:

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

No, no....

They're somewhat old-fashioned!

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

The tank looks pretty modern to me Min! :lol:
I hate to say this, but I'm beginning to miss RS, with his beloved EU in the shite he'd be good for a few jibes! Image

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

It's not the tank...it's the guy throwing the rock.

Think how much money we could make if you could design an armor-piercing rock?

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Most middle eastern/asian people seem pretty adept at killing each other without Min.
I'd be willing to bet that few, if any of these countries replace their present rulers with a democratic government.

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

"Democracy" in the hands of a raging mob would not resemble what we have come to think of it.

It's what these Tea Bagging shitwits want over here.

-- George Carlin