Robbed!

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Robbed!

Post by Digit »

First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Robbed!

Post by Minimalist »

When you give tax cuts to the rich this is what they piss the money away on.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Years ago Min I learnt of the most pointless demonstration of vulgar wealth that I believe has yet to be surpassed
Aristotle Onassis, the Greek shipping magnate, had had the seats of the bar stools on his yacht upholstered with leather from the testicles of a Whale!
Definitely a load of balls!

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Then...and again I hope you can get this to play on your side of the pond... here is Lewis Black on "Greed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iTkhA16OQM
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Got it Min! I'm on a wireless connection now which is much faster, Ta!

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Good to know.....

Here he is on religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqtpqQjNug

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Personally I have no problem with religion Min, only religious people!
Where in the Koran does it call for death for apostasy? Where in the Bible does it permit the burning of someone for the sake of 'their immortal soul?'
Sitting Bull nailed it when he said that the Bible was good and that it was a pity that men didn't follow it.

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Humanity screws up most of what it touches, Dig. No news there.

-- George Carlin