Repent!

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Repent!

Post by Digit »

From an Islamic forum.

Atheists are unequivocally the STUPIDEST people on earth. Satan has you by your throats. I give you glad tidings of a burning fire whose fuel is men and stones and whose fire is 70 times the fire of this earth to burn in for eternity if you die as atheists. You would never in a trillion years believe something as simple as a fork could exist without intelligent design behind it but the universe and all its wonder you believe came to existence without intelligent design? PURE ARROGANT STUPIDITY!

You have been warned Min! Repent before it's too late!

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Repent!

Post by Minimalist »

LOL.

You should come visit at www.atheistforums.org. We get those clowns all the time. The xtians are almost indistinguishable from the muslims. I'd say their English was better but when you get to the trailer parks of Mississippi that is no longer true.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

An extremist is an extremist is an extremist Min. I certainly didn't see any evidence of 'intelligent design' there though, did you? :lol:
I posted this elsewhere Min....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... igion.html

and asked...
How did they do that with their eyes shut?

... and I've had all sorts of crap thrown at me. But two things I've learnt, the looney left lack a sense of humour and they are so busy being liberal that that anyone who disagrees with them must be illiberal.

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

How did they do that with their eyes shut?
Ah....but you see religion does not require you to shut your eyes when you smite the unbelievers. It merely requires that you later ask your invisible sky-daddy for "forgiveness" and he of course grants it because you obviously ARE a believer.

It's quite a system they've invented.

See what I've learned over there?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

With all my sinful thoughts I'd bettter sign up now then!

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

The whole story best captured in this joke.

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn’t work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

– Emo Philips

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Great!

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Ever heard of Robert Green Ingersoll?

If I owe Smith ten dollars and God forgives me, that doesn't pay Smith

-- George Carlin
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Not to mention, asking Min to repent is the ultimate exercise in futility!

We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Digit

Post by Digit »

Yep! I'm afraid that he is completely beyond redemption Mich! :lol:

Roy.
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

In HS, we'd occasionally skip school and drive to Hell, Michigan. i never bought the t-shirt though.