Mediterranean, Appalachian, Pangaea Lunar Impact

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Mediterranean, Appalachian, Pangaea Lunar Impact

Post by Minimalist »

That wasn't the question, though, was it?

And, uni, I'm not asking for "consensus." I was asking if he has convinced any other geologists who have examined his data....whatever that might be.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Minimalist wrote:That wasn't the question, though, was it?

And, uni, I'm not asking for "consensus." I was asking if he has convinced any other geologists who have examined his data....whatever that might be.
Where would I be able to present this to get the attention it deserves? Do you believe that this information would be accepted with adulation? Do you think scientists and teachers would be willing to change curriculum any time soon?

The 'data' is available to anyone with a satellite view. I would think that every geologist has seen this data? Understanding the stratigraphy and each line of topography is accomplished only through study... :idea:

Why would one mountain range be almost all coal, then a deep embayment, then a mountain range that is limestone? and why has none of this been considered? :?

To answer your question- I have not formally presented this research, because this thread is a part of this research and when I find all avenues [and some opinions, as well], I may submit a paper, maybe? 8) So, what do you think?
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Thank you. I appreciate your honesty.

I ask you, where would we be if Columbus had said, "I know there is land to the west but I'll keep it to myself because no one will accept it?"

Yes, new ideas are frequently opposed. Is that a reason not to try?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Minimalist wrote:Thank you. I appreciate your honesty.

I ask you, where would we be if Columbus had said, "I know there is land to the west but I'll keep it to myself because no one will accept it?"

Yes, new ideas are frequently opposed. Is that a reason not to try?
True, I know you must be correct in this logic, but my experience suggests otherwise. You and I hear all the time scientists brag to the religous how they have no problem admitting they are wrong and are always more than happy to study any new ideas. It would work perfect for science if it were based on logic, but I believe there may be other factors involved? Religous dogma/scientific dogma and their 'passed on ignorance'! :twisted:

For "1811 A Comet and A Quake" I put in a lot of study, research and time- wrote a book, designed a website, presentations, emails, phone calls, news report, forum discussions,...With, what I was sure, strong enough evidence to want for further investigation, only to be basically ignored now for more than four years. It has been a strain in many ways and I still really do not understand how there could be so many that care so little about the facts and the truths?

Although there must be many to know both of these hypotheses to be accurate, each has some issue with helping to make this common knowledge, but there have been a few to try and they have let me know the problems they run into. What's worse, to me, is when a young graduate learns of this and tries to promote these beliefs only to find out what trouble they are now in! I understand that there are many good scientists with good intention, maybe I will soon find one in the right position? :wink:
Last edited by Kalopin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

We've been through this before: the famed comet of 1811 or something which did not hit earth and was detected receding into the vastness of space. Nature seems quite capable of causing earthquakes without some sort of impactor to do the deed.

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Minimalist wrote:We've been through this before: the famed comet of 1811 or something which did not hit earth and was detected receding into the vastness of space. Nature seems quite capable of causing earthquakes without some sort of impactor to do the deed.
I blame myself as well, for not being able to convey the evidence in better detail.
As I know you have given this study before, I must ask you to view a few new pictures just added to the site on the 'video' page: http://koolkreations.wix.com/kalopins-legacy#1_video A couple of photos show the front and back of a horseshoe with impact melt rock embedded throughout. I believe the other man-made object may be a bearing race or maybe an axle end-cap for a wagonwheel? Which has also been morphed by extreme temperatures, covered in vitrified sand and pieces of impact rock melted within. I ask, How could this be possible? These two pieces were just recently found. I have little doubt that there is plenty more, but temperatures reached to such degrees as to cover everything in rock. Thick pieces of metal are all that may have survived. I may just start another thread on this subject, as the proof has been found! How does "Tecumseh Crater" sound?! :)
Ohyea, how do you like 'the all seeing eye' rock? :D

As far as the Lunar impact- Impact melt rock at Chicxulub was found to be much older than even the K/Pg Boundary and that it was not a big enough or a 'hard' enough impact to cause mass extinction: http://www.livescience.com/693-scientis ... emise.html . As of yet, no faulting has been discovered beneath the crater. This has been, so-far, overlooked. Also, the dinosaurs would come back if it weren't for the excessive gravity and electromagnetic forces that now exist because of this impact!

The Maya temple was not only under water, it is deep down in caves, along with a fallen pyramid. This entire area was blanketed by melt rock during this event. Studies have shown that "...At 12.8 ka, an estimated ten million tonnes of spherules were distributed across ~50 million square kilometers...": http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2013/ ... 0.abstract Other studies show that there was a massive amount of limestone lofted into the atmosphere [e.g.- Boslough and Crawford 2007, Shuvalov 2008]: http://www.science.gov/topicpages/c/chi ... cture.html -This was the inland sea that the impact raised to form The Ozarks. So the pyramid and temples were built atop Chicxulub and this Lunar impact to the Mediterranean covered it up. Surely you can see how this all makes much more sense now? :P
Last edited by Kalopin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

To a non-geologist, pictures of rocks are not very interesting. Particularly pictures of rocks that have no context, no date, and are not to scale.

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Minimalist wrote:To a non-geologist, pictures of rocks are not very interesting. Particularly pictures of rocks that have no context, no date, and are not to scale.
You do understand the two I explained are not rocks. These are a couple of the first artifacts to prove Kalopins Legacy. How does impact melt rock exist on man-made objects? As far as scale, you should probably know about how big a horseshoe is and the others are in the palm of my hand. Your'e probably the first to see them.
The rocks are just the final piece to an intricate puzzle. So complicated, in fact, that there are very few to give detailed study into these accounts. It may be quite some time before the truths are realized. Studying the satellite view will show just to the east of where Mill Pond Rd. and Early Grove Rd. connect is a white sand creek that, when followed up and around will give the same exact design as the outer edge of the embayment. This is the first in a series of massive shocks. Please give study to each fracture, especially directly around the immediate crater...

How does a horseshoe have vitrified sand and melt rock embedded in it? :)
Ernie L

Post by Ernie L »

I'm afraid I failed to see the horseshoe or other man made objects you refer to. Is there anyway you could point them out.
Regards Ernie
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Yeah, thanks Ernie. I didn't see that either.

-- George Carlin
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

Kalopin -

Please please go over to Dennis Cox's site and post there.

The two of you really deserve each other.
kbs2244

Post by kbs2244 »

I don't know about that.
I kind of enjoy the back and forth.

New ideas interest me.
I may not buy into them completely, but I do let them exist.
( I never put goldfish in the heels of my platform shoes, but I did wear polyester pants.)

He does have a point on plate tectonics.
It is pretty well accepted now, but was totally rejected when first purposed.

The “fringe” can be useful.
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

E.P. Grondine wrote:Kalopin -

Please please go over to Dennis Cox's site and post there.

The two of you really deserve each other.
I knew you couldn't resist. What do you think about my new artifacts? How could melt rock be welded to man-made objects? Can you believe how many know that I am correct, yet are still trying to dismiss and ignore?

As far as the Younger Dryas, it's pretty much 'cut-and-dried' as well. What other mechanism could bring in so much super-cold air behind it to instantaneously freeze all life throughout Siberia and the northern arctic regions?
You see, none of these questions have an answer but for a Lunar impact. It explains the cities beneath water, such as off the coast of Japan, although the ones in the Mediterranean came from a later flood, from the opening of the Strait of Gibraltar: http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentation ... _found.htm It explains why lake Titicaca rose instantly to 12,000 feet and contains seahorses and other fish that normally belong in salt water: http://nephicode.blogspot.com/2012/06/l ... esent.html It explains why there were so many depictions of dinosaurs interacting with humans: http://creationists.org/dinosaurs-humans-coexisted.html All details, that have been so far misunderstood and unknown, can be explained by this scenario alone!

Approx. 12,900 years ago the Moon impacted the Earth to form the Mediterranean Sea... :)

P.S. Sure did like "Signal to Noise", maybe get you a "lock-in amplifier"? :lol:
Ernie L

Post by Ernie L »

Bink....blink blink blink
Regards Ernie
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Kalopin wrote:

As far as the Younger Dryas, it's pretty much 'cut-and-dried' as well. What other mechanism could bring in so much super-cold air behind it to instantaneously freeze all life throughout Siberia and the northern arctic regions?
You see, none of these questions have an answer but for a Lunar impact. It explains the cities beneath water, such as off the coast of Japan, although the ones in the Mediterranean came from a later flood, from the opening of the Strait of Gibraltar: http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentation ... _found.htm It explains why lake Titicaca rose instantly to 12,000 feet and contains seahorses and other fish that normally belong in salt water: http://nephicode.blogspot.com/2012/06/l ... esent.html It explains why there were so many depictions of dinosaurs interacting with humans: http://creationists.org/dinosaurs-humans-coexisted.html All details, that have been so far misunderstood and unknown, can be explained by this scenario alone!

Approx. 12,900 years ago the Moon impacted the Earth to form the Mediterranean Sea... :)
Another synthesist , ignore the contrary evidence in favour of the "big picture ".