This End Up

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Kalopin

Re: This End Up

Post by Kalopin »

dannan14 wrote:
Kalopin wrote:E.P. "what is known" concerning the December 16, 1811 event is that every single detail describes a meteor impact...and, [if you were to actually investigate,] you will see the satellite view concurs, as every single line in the topography surrounds this central location, in northeastern Marshall county, Mississippi. [...and anyone with enough knowledge in stratigraphy can easily see this [and has!].]
Well, i just took a look at the topographic map of northeastern Marshall county, Mississippi and every line in the topography clearly follows the rivers and creeks. What central location do you see?

http://www.trails.com/usgs-topo-chewall ... 95687.html
Chewalla lake [and Holly Springs] is south of the crater.You're really not going to see anything with all the cheap topos, such as the one you posted. There's not any good photos available, please do not use the satellite view on your link, the best view, [that I am aware of,] would be on a [good] satellite image [google earth, terraserver, flashearth, apollomapping,...] [...but,-still no LiDAR!]
[...and, be sure and visit the site, go to the 'video' page and study the man-made objects infused with sand and rock...: http://koolkreations.wix.com/kalopins-legacy ]

On satellite go to 34* 58' 31.38"N x 89* 24' 17.15"W
-from this point, pan out to see a lighter green circular pattern [some development and erosion...] extending over the Tennessee state line. It does not stand out so obvious and may be quite vague at first, until you continue to pan in and out and follow every creek and every line in the topography.
Once you have recognized the circular depression, pan out to just passed where Mill Pond road and Early grove road meet, this would be the inner southeastern rim and just to the east of this is a white sand creek that, when followed up passed the Wolf river bottoms, to the west and back down passed the impression, will show this similar pattern extending out to the edge of the embayment.
Now follow each river to the north, from the Mississippi river down through the state of Mississippi to view the larger waves from the shock. Draw a line down the middle of the New Madrid bend straight to the depression in north Slayden and view the lines existing in the topography showing the angle, direction and force of a meteor impact that occurred on December 16, 1811...

Please give this close study.
Do you see this design in the landscape?
Does the topography seem to all surround new Madrid, Mo. or north Slayden, Ms.?
Would an earthquake be able to move so much land northward ["upper mid-land drift"]?
What mechanisms are available to produce such a design?
Would an ice sheet be able to cause this anomaly [moraines?]?
What are the current explanations for all this topography and all these events and what do all the original accounts say?, do they indicate tectonic activity alone?, or do they all seem to be describing a meteor impact?

I hope you take the time and study every single detail and please let me know what you find...
Does a meteor impact have validity, or do current descriptions explain what had occurred?
Did many thousands die without any recognition, or was it just the couple/few hundred currently believed?
How important is it to find the truths and to teach actual science and history to properly educate the next generation and to disregard the nonsense that has been taught, concerning these events, so far?

All this will never find "right side up" unless it has all received the amount of investigation that it all deserves...and this is only one little piece to such a great puzzle. At least now there is a choice between reality and delusion?
Study all this new research concerning terrestrial impact cratering and see how understanding that the Mediterranean sea, Hudson bay and Mississippi embayment are remnants of impacts changes history, science and, hopefully the future... ;-]
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... erview.php

So on the one hand we have the U.S. Geologic Survey and on the other hand we have you.

Guess who wins?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Minimalist wrote:http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... erview.php

So on the one hand we have the U.S. Geologic Survey and on the other hand we have you.

Guess who wins?
[the French are a very convincing people, the native population at the time?, not so much...]

thanks, now, I hope you may find the time to go through all the other sites I have put on the 'documents and links' page...

if you notice USGS is not at odds. They fully admit, quote-"Although the total number of deaths resulting from the earthquakes is unknown..." and- "Although it is impossible to know the precise epicentral coordinates of the earthquakes..." -from the information and evidence they had available at the time of this publication. Actually a pretty good assessment considering.
Now all that needs to be done is to tack my research to theirs and the puzzle will have its pieces.

do you know what next year is? yes, 2016, but it is also the bicentennial of '1816-the year without a summer'. Do you know what caused this to occur? the Mt. Tambora eruption in 1815? ...but 'the little ice age' began in 1811 and is well documented, so, what started the cold spell?
do you see how important it is for everyone to understand that a comet, Comet C/1811 F1, was responsible for all these effects?
...and there are so many events that took place because of these, previously misunderstood and disregarded, extraterrestrial forces...forces that, apparently have yet, by many, to be considered...

no, this is not between 'us and them' but an investigation into the facts. the few who believe they are at odds, are actually at odds with any scientific investigation. I can give several reasons why certain individuals would take it upon themselves to act in such a manner, but I am sure you are aware of these influences...

who do you want to win? [the current status quo, that has no explanation for all the events, or an hypothesis that covers every single detail]
are you not wanting the truth to win?

...and when will I receive an answer-
do you see the shockwave pattern throughout the entire Mississippi embayment? [as it is quite obvious to me!]
and what natural forces could melt iron and sand together?
[the correct answers will show you '...the truths behind the myths...']
study up...and have some fun!;-]
Last edited by Kalopin on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Kalopin wrote:
Minimalist wrote:http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... erview.php

Guess who wins?
[the French are a very convincing people, the native population at the time?, not so much...]

thanks, now, I hope you may find the time to...

if you notice USGS is not at odds. They fully admit, quote-"Although the total number of deaths resulting from the earthquakes is unknown..." and- "Although it is impossible to know the precise epicentral coordinates of the earthquakes..." -from the information and evidence they had available at the time of this publication. Actually a pretty good assessment considering.
Now all that needs to be done is to tack my research to theirs and the puzzle will have its pieces.

do you know what next year is? yes, 2016, but it is also the bicentennial of '1816-the year without a summer'. Do you know what caused this to occur? the Mt. Tambora eruption in 1815? ...but 'the little ice age' began in 1811 and is well documented, so, what started the cold spell?
do you see how important it is for everyone to understand that a comet, Comet C/1811 F1, was responsible for all these effects?
...and there are so many events that took place because of these, previously misunderstood and disregarded, extraterrestrial forces...forces that, apparently have yet, by many, to be considered...

no, this is not between 'us and them' but an investigation into the facts. the few who believe they are at odds, are actually at odds with any scientific investigation. I can give several reasons why certain individuals would take it upon themselves to act in such a manner, but I am sure you are aware of these influences...

who do you want to win? [the current status quo, that has no explanation for all the events, or an hypothesis that covers every single detail]
are you not wanting the truth to win?

...and when will I receive an answer-
do you see the shockwave pattern throughout the entire Mississippi embayment? [as it is quite obvious to me!]
and what natural forces could melt iron and sand together?
[the correct answers will show you '...the truths behind the myths...']
study up...and have some fun!;-]
...and thanks for the excellent example of what a good percentage of this discussion is about- taking what is supposed to be science and turning it into a status game... do you even consider how much new science, that has been proven, is actually being taught in classrooms?
[what if Copernicus, Galileo, Bruno, Newton,...had lost?]

[so,-do you understand why there is 360* in a circle? Sumerians, Babylonians, or...? explore what had occurred 13kya and find out!;-]
Last edited by Kalopin on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I think you are crazy.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Minimalist wrote:I think you are crazy.
admittedly, the truth sounds crazy! ["...it shook the ground..."-from those you know, or, "...it came from the sky..." from strangers?...but now the evidence will tell the story...]
[...we can all judge me later...;-] all I am asking is for everyone to go through every detail of my research. I have been investigating these hypotheses for some time and feel they are worthy of pursuit...
I am sure you understand that I was taught all the same [wondrous] stories as you and everyone else...

study the geography, every single line of topography, the historical and original accounts, dendrochronology, ice core data, ancient writings and artifacts, observations,... what does it all point to?
what were you taught?...and what did you learn that was incorrect?
when did civilization begin?
why such a lost history?
where did all the ancient knowledge come from?
how did all this come about?
you will not find the answer within flawed physics and faulty dating, but in what is tangible...
Last edited by Kalopin on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

:lol:

Here it comes again...

Panspermia!!!

"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

http://cometography.com/lcomets/1811f1.html

Somehow all of these observers failed to notice the comet hitting us.

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Minimalist wrote:http://cometography.com/lcomets/1811f1.html

Somehow all of these observers failed to notice the comet hitting us.
Min.-this link is at my site, as well.
the 'observers', particularly William Herschel, described the comet's path as best they could
...and if you will take a moment and study his observations, you will see that he tries to explain the comet passing over in late November/early December 1811... "..On Dec. 2 Herschel noted the tail was...of very feeble light..." because it was coming toward him, making the comet's tail appear shorter... "As 1812 began the comet was moving slowly southeastward..." as the tail was at only 2* showing that it was then moving away from Herschel...
[ perfect timing for the debris trail to make impacts...and is now called the "Geminids meteor showers"]

Circ.- Panspermia has been proven- there are microbes within the ice that accumulates inside the craters on the poles of Mercury!
[...believed to be from comets...]
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Circ.- Panspermia has been proven- there are microbes within the ice that accumulates inside the craters on the poles of Mercury!

Kalopin 170 26 Mar 2013, 16:38

:roll:

And... You know this how???

Since nobody has ever landed on Mercury...

By the way... The probe called Messenger is scheduled to crash into Mercury on April 30th. Just another few days.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

circumspice wrote: Circ.- Panspermia has been proven- there are microbes within the ice that accumulates inside the craters on the poles of Mercury!

Kalopin 170 26 Mar 2013, 16:38

:roll:

And... You know this how???

Since nobody has ever landed on Mercury...

By the way... The probe called Messenger is scheduled to crash into Mercury on April 30th. Just another few days.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -pole.html
yes, and it found organic materials...
"...the discovery of organics on an inner planet of the solar system may shed light on how life got started on Earth and how life may evolve on planets beyond the solar system..."

the only reason/s that you do not know this and hardly any people are aware, is because of the same reason/s that none of the newer science is finding any publicity... [what reason/s are we discussing?]

[just go and turn the news on...what are they discussing? is it science? ...or war?,...or catastrophe? ...or suffering? ...or death?, ...or liars?, ...or thieves? ...but what about all the science that can solve all these problems? ...where does that find promotion? [...in the fringes?]

[i.e. have you heard this on the news? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... twist.html
...oh, and fyi- this was an ancient storage site for the mercury that was being used on Vimanas...]

[...uh oh, is the mercury rising? ...could it be true?... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5DJsctTak "...the world may never know...";-]
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

To quote a great American philosopher, Bugs Bunny...

"What a Maroon!"

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

The Great Comet of 1811 was thought to have had an exceptionally large coma, perhaps reaching over 1 million miles across—fifty percent larger than the Sun.[3] The comet's nucleus was later estimated at 30–40 km in diameter[4] and the orbital period was calculated at 3,757 years (later adjusted to 3,065 years). In many ways the comet was quite similar to Comet Hale–Bopp: it became spectacular without passing particularly close to either the Earth or the Sun, but had an extremely large and active nucleus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Comet_of_1811

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

circumspice wrote:To quote a great American philosopher, Bugs Bunny...

"What a Maroon!"
who does intelligence look crazy to?
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Minimalist wrote:
The Great Comet of 1811 was thought to have had an exceptionally large coma, perhaps reaching over 1 million miles across—fifty percent larger than the Sun.[3] The comet's nucleus was later estimated at 30–40 km in diameter[4] and the orbital period was calculated at 3,757 years (later adjusted to 3,065 years). In many ways the comet was quite similar to Comet Hale–Bopp: it became spectacular without passing particularly close to either the Earth or the Sun, but had an extremely large and active nucleus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Comet_of_1811
yes, the part you have underlined needs to be retracted and anyone should be able to tell how badly it contradicts the rest of the statement.
[...are you even trying to understand what you are reading, or is it that you just want me to go over every single detail once again?]

...how can an object become that large in space and not be very close? surely you can see that an object could not be seen as being one and a half times the size of the Sun. [think-] it "had an extremely large and active nucleus" but "...without passing particularly' close"? this is a contradiction and contradictory to the observable effects...

[...since you seem to have finally found some interest?]
...and if you really want to know all of what happened and all the catastrophes that had occurred, you should read up on Alexander von Humboldt's journeys- https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/h/humbol ... plete.html [if you 'so need to' save your time for your more 'meaningful' tasks, then]
you can just go to Chapter 14- "Earthquakes at Caracas..." and read up on each and every event in detail, including [and especially] the Caracas quakes, as they had a major quake on the same date- December 16, 1811...
[...just the many disasters from Jan. 1811 to approx. 1817 pertain to the effects from Comet C/1811 F1...]
[...oh, and once again, your link is another site I have posted on the 'documents and links' page...is this where you are finding your info.?;-]