The timing of the rise in sea levels, part 2

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Tiompan

Re: The timing of the rise in sea levels, part 2

Post by Tiompan »

The fact that you are wilfully ignorant in your use of the term henge isn't rude ,just wrong and stupid .
The new site was "A Causwayed Enclosure with the later addition of a five post alignment with a putative astro orientation ." not a woodhenge ,with or without quotes .
" Henge technology " , what is that ? We know how henges were built we have the evidence at henge sites.
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

Since you are here, tiompan,
why don't you answer the question:
Did a comet impact the Earth at the start of the Holocene?
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Since you are here EP why don't you respond to the the problems raised in the previous post that are directly related to your comments ?
The new site was "A Causwayed Enclosure with the later addition of a five post alignment with a putative astro orientation ." not a woodhenge ,with or without quotes .
" Henge technology " , what is that ? We know how henges were built we have the evidence at henge sites.

Evading problems by changing the subject and ignoring what you have been told is another of your problems .
Being unable to understand basic English and having to have multiple repeats of the same comment before it sinks in is yet another .

Read slowly " Btw asking my opinion on anything is not a response to your problems .
I'm not interested in your opinions , only pointing out where you make comments that are demonstrably wrong .
If I have said something wrong about cometary impacts or anything else for that matter , that you can refute , feel free ."

Like much of what has to be repeated to you , it takes up time and space .
Think before you post and before you ask again , try to remember the response and what it entails .
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

tiompan,
If I tell you what "henge technology" was and is,
will you answer the question:
"Did a comet impact the Earth at the start of the Holocene?"?
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

You made the comment about "henge technology " .
That is why you are being asked about it .

Similarly ,feel free to ask about any comments I have made .
Just provide the quote , don't make it up .
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

tiompan, skiessa is giving you competition as my morning aggravation.
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

EP ,
If I aggravate you then you are your own worst enemy .