Flush Another Theory

All points south!

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

uniface

Flush Another Theory

Post by uniface »

Aboriginal Australians have been genetically isolated from the rest of humanity for 50,000 years with no direct evidence that they had ever intermarried with South-East Asians about 4,000 years ago, as some scholars have suggested, a DNA study has revealed.

A detailed analysis of the male Y chromosome from 13 Aboriginal men found no traces of DNA from other ethnic groups, such as people from the Indian sub-continent who were thought to have migrated to Australia about 2000BC.
http://www.sott.net/article/313075-Abor ... 0000-years

Take particular note of the number. 300 miles of open water. 50,000 years ago. Seems the Darwinian Caveman's finally on the ropes :mrgreen:
Tiompan

Re: Flush Another Theory

Post by Tiompan »

I doubt you have read the paper , otherwise you might have noticed that only 13 individuals were sequenced .
A bigger problem than the small scale data set is mentioned in the first page “A large
fraction (_70%) of Aboriginal Australian males today carry
Y chromosomes of Eurasian origin (_59% European) due to
admixture in the last _200 years after the European colonization
of Australia [7]. “
This means they ignored , ( and didn’t specify exactly what haplogroups were ignored , but more than likely ,R,I,J and O ), anything that was not C , K,and M . It is hardly surprising that the results might appear skewed .
Did you also note the evasion of the Dingo problem too ?
Swanz

Post by Swanz »

The "genetecists" strike again! Publishing controversial material with minimal evidence is a good method for getting more money into your program. Has nothing to do with science, just venalism -- printer's ink on paper equals dollars for the school. Unfortunately, Australia has big problems with this. One of my best friends took her PhD there and related some pretty qwful stories. Even worse than here in the good ol' USA, where Antho. PhDs have I.Q.s close to the bottom of the cess pit.

The distances involved are minimal for ocean-going people, and the Tamils were definitely ocean-going. They, and several other Oceanic people use a "geo-centric" rather than "ego-centric" languages. This gives them the ability to navigate, land or water, with about the same degree of success as homing pigeons. It also makes triangulation and other geometric judgements immediate with no need to write figures down. Maps are never drawns, they are deliviered orally and work well. Many of the the island navigatiors use "stick charts" to remind them of what they will experience at a given place. They do not need the "charts" to get to those places.

I have read several reports about this "Indians in Australia" subject, and some are better than others. The concensus is a time frame of between 4,000 - 6,000 years. Interesting that it conicides time-wise with the Olmec/Campeche puzzle. Also very interesting that American foods and plants appear in Asia and India at this same time.

Swanz
kbs2244

Post by kbs2244 »

Swanz, I like you already.
uniface

Post by uniface »

As do I. Keep the ball rolling, Swanz.

Looks like one arrives as another departs:
Michelle Hilling wrote:It means it is for general topics that don't fit in other threads, not a promotional board for conspiracy and crackpot crap. Of which I am getting fed up with.
The bigger deal people make out of "Inclusion," the tighter the restrictions become for admission to the Diversity Tent, with shared beliefs being the criterion. IOW, we are witnessing -- here and everywhere -- a full-blown return to the Religious dogmatism of the 16th-19th centuries.

Try this, ladies (benefit of the doubt on that fully extended) :

"WE don't believe that. Therefore it is wrong. And you are annoying us by posting information which, if it were rationally considered, would undermine the comfort we derive from unanimity. You can, therefore, only be in the service of EVIL."

As for you, Min, I found your soul brother in an article about the Panama Papers:
I don't know what the document says and it doesn't matter what the document says. That document may be superseded. I don't know what that document means, and I don't know where you got it. And it doesn't mean anything. -- New York lawyer Richard Golub
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Now you're quoting lawyers?

Stick to ancient alien "theorists" with tin foil fedoras.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
uniface

Post by uniface »

Trying to get the determinedly obtuse to recognize anything is a waste of time.

I cited it for those able to recognize the common pattern involved.