OOPs

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

kbs2244

OOPs

Post by kbs2244 »

http://www.livescience.com/55118-great- ... sided.html

I guess it isn't too bad from a percentage point of view.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: OOPs

Post by Minimalist »

I suppose we can give them a pass for that.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

What's 5.5 inches on a scale so grand, from a time so distant? It doesn't mean shit to a tree...

It's there & it'll still be there when we're all dust... Unless E.P.'s Ancient Alien Cat Overlords decide to either move it or demolish it...
I can see why pyramidiots want to dissect it to the Nth degree... They want to make money off of it.

I'd rather they spent their money on stabilizing other more fragile monuments in Egypt.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
shawomet

Post by shawomet »

circumspice wrote:What's 5.5 inches on a scale so grand, from a time so distant? It doesn't mean shit to a tree...

It's there & it'll still be there when we're all dust... Unless E.P.'s Ancient Alien Cat Overlords decide to either move it or demolish it...
I can see why pyramidiots want to dissect it to the Nth degree... They want to make money off of it.

I'd rather they spent their money on stabilizing other more fragile monuments in Egypt.
Or unless these madmen get anywhere near it.....

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-threaten- ... ds-1564197
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Must be killing the republicans that Obama's strategy for dealing with them is working so well.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin