If There Are Any Far Side Fans

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

If There Are Any Far Side Fans

Post by Minimalist »

Larson is back, sort of.

https://www.thefarside.com/

New cartoons mixed in with some classics.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
circumspice

Re: If There Are Any Far Side Fans

Post by circumspice »

lmao! I love The Far Side!
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

It's a trip down memory lane!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Dan48

Post by Dan48 »

cool theme
samlarson

Post by samlarson »

wow
It's like I remember them back in the day
still funny though
You need to also examine this awesome affiliate program https://leadnetwork.com/personal-loan-affiliate-program because this way you could earn passive money in better of weeks