Eoliths

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

PointBlank

Eoliths

Post by PointBlank »

I guess most of you have heard of the term eoliths, dawn stones and how they were firstly accepted as worked stones from ancient layers and then subsequently dismissed?

Considering we now have stones tools (academically accepted) dating back to similar ages as these so called eoliths, is it right to re-examine those old finds? Benjamin Harrisons water colours certainly appear to show worked stones, the chips around the edges being just like those of accepted stone tools, and the excuses put forward to dismiss such an idea of them being worked hardly differs from saying 'the fairies did it'.

Now here comes a great grown, as I've read other threads on this forum. Could some of these finds be actual portable rock art (yes it definatly exists) but perhaps not in many of the examples you have already been presented with. I thinks so, but getting many to accept it, despite my efforts in scientifically proving it, it is very difficult. ---> https://eoliths.blogspot.com

A simple face description can be seen in the picture below:
Figure stones.jpg
Figure stones.jpg (135.08 KiB) Viewed 4140 times