Rocks with faces

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

PointBlank

Re: Rocks with faces

Post by PointBlank »

Circ can you see this?? and if anything figurative, what can you see?
Eoliths Just Rocks or a bunch of old Crocs?
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Brett, Brett, Brett... The onus is upon you to prove your wild unsubstantiated claims. That's how scientific method works. Anyone can claim anything at anytime. So... You must state your premise, then you must prove it by submitting your evidence to accepted experts in that field. This process is called peer review. BTW, evidence is NOT hundreds of crappy photos & videos of ordinary geofacts. Peer review is NOT posting hundreds of crappy photos & videos of ordinary geofacts on fringe websites & your own crappy, cobbled together fringe website...

So... You're still trying to get someone else to do your work for you? How lazy is that Brett? Like I said before, put up or shut up.

YOU MADE THE CLAIMS. THE BURDEN OF PROOF FALLS UPON YOU. PROVE IT.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

By exactly what you have written above my claims are accepted as fact then. Case closed
And anyone who reads this whole thread will see your opinions here have no relation to the facts and the evidence I present, you've disproved nothing, all you've proved is that you're an ignorant, spiteful dim-witted troll, who is unable to put one single sophist argument or piece of evidence to dismiss my claims You skip through my words selectively ignoring anything that exposes you and your lies for what they are. You're here as a disservice to the truth and archaeology, to interrupt intelligent conversation and to interfere with me posting the mountains of evidence that supports my claims.
Last edited by PointBlank on Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

PointBlank wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:06 am Circ can you see this?? and if anything figurative, what can you see?
You skipped past and ignored this didn't you Circ, could it be that you saw noting? In this find that has been ACCEPTED BY PROFFESIONALS :lol: :lol: :lol:
PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

circumspice

Post by circumspice »

PointBlank wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:42 pm
PointBlank wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:06 am Circ can you see this?? and if anything figurative, what can you see?
You skipped past and ignored this didn't you Circ, could it be that you saw noting? In this find that has been ACCEPTED BY PROFFESIONALS :lol: :lol: :lol:
What professionals? NAME THEM. Name a publication, paper or professional in the field who confirms that Brett Martin isn't lying about his 'research', where ANYTHING that you have posted is accepted by a REAL archaeologist or a REAL anthropologist. Quite frankly, you have posted nothing but crappy, low quality photos & videos to go along with your wild claims. You have offered not one shred of PROOF to your claims. I think that you are lying because you continue to refuse to name a single professional who has purportedly confirmed anything that you have said, yet you continue to make those spurious claims. Do you think that we are compelled to believe anything that you say? I'm laughing at crazy ass even more now because you're spamming this forum with steaming piles of shitty photos & videos to go with your insane ideas. We get it Brett. There is no proof that you can offer. A lie shouted from the roof tops, no matter how loud & how many times it's repeated, is still a lie.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

By the way Brett... you might want to check the definition of the two penny words you throw into the dialog... :lol: Do you really want have a deceptive argument? I bet you heard someone use the word sophist & you were really, really impressed by the use of a Greek word...
you're an ignorant, spiteful dim-witted troll, who is unable to put one single sophist argument or piece of evidence to dismiss my claims

A sophism, or sophistry, is a fallacious argument, especially one used deliberately to deceive. A sophist is a person who reasons with clever but fallacious and deceptive arguments.
Sophist - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Sophist

PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

Circ, there is hardly a point to try to prove anything to you, you're clearly not interested in facts or evidence to the contrary of your blind dim witted, closed minded and ignorant view. But none the less for other readers here is an article about the bear effigy. [url]http://pleistocenecoalition.com/newsletter/january-february2021.pdf[/url]

IT appears that the general use or definition for the term 'sophist argument' is different to what I am accustomed, to me it just meant cleverly worded argument., so basically my point is you have nothing to say about my evidence, apart from things like: I'm a liar, you cannot see things, I have crappy pictures, and I'm insane, or shoo. So yes you ONLY have sophist arguments by its true definition, my bad.

My original premise is true and already proven as fact, prehistoric stone tools have shapes that are on my chart.
You cannot factually dismiss this(because other people can clearly see them), the only thing with any integrity that you could say is that they are there randomly, or the usual crap from you I CAN'T SEE IT. Now I could spend some more time and present some of those stone tool pictures here, or you could just take a look at the link to my blog and see some I've already pointed out.

No professionals are claiming my research is lies, have a reality check Circ, if you're to dumb to understand it, the problem as always is with you.
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

PointBlank wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:39 pm No professionals are claiming my research is lies, have a reality check Circ, if you're to dumb to understand it, the problem as always is with you.
You have not demonstrated that any real professional with real credentials has ever endorsed your delusions Brett. If one has, don't be coy. Show us.

PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

circumspice wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:09 pm
PointBlank wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:39 pm No professionals are claiming my research is lies, have a reality check Circ, if you're to dumb to understand it, the problem as always is with you.
You have not demonstrated that any real professional with real credentials has ever endorsed your delusions Brett. If one has, don't be coy. Show us.
That's a really dumb question Circ, are there any professionals that support your delusions? did the doctor tell you the voices are real?

You've skipped over the parts where your supposed to say 'yes your right Brett, THAT BEAR EFFERGY WAS ACCEPTED BY PROFFESIONALS' and 'YES YOUR PREMISE IS RIGHT, THE SYMBOLS CAN BE FOUND IN FLINT TOOLS'

I told you I have an article that was published It's clearly not delusional, here is the source article: Eoliths, flint tools and figure stones. It stands on its own merits, its irrelevant that professionals found it of some worth.
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Article? Published? No, no, no Brett. Those are delusional posts in your own crappy blog & your own crappy fringe website. Self 'published' delusions don't count. Show us something from a REAL journal, a REAL website from a REAL institution such as a REAL museum or a REAL university. Show us a quote supporting your delusions, from a REAL professional... Someone like Lee Berger, Tim White, Richard Leakey, Robert Bakker, Jack Horner... any of their first year students would even suffice. Somebody CREDIBLE, somebody who is NOT YOU. Your fantasies & delusions of omniscience don't count.

PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

This must really mean a lot to you! I think you must have articles published in journals or magazines by those people right? I mean that's what makes you think you can judge me. But I don't think you are worthy to Judge anything, because if you had read my article you could see It has a lot of merit, and I bring up many valid points, its not delusional at all. I was praised by one of the worlds most famous archaeologists for it. I told you I didn't want to name drop, so you first, lets see your article that gives you this right to judge, and I will post mine. but you do realize that this would expose you as the evil lying %@&* that you are.
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

I am not a self proclaimed expert, unlike you. I don't make any claims to fame, unlike you. I have no delusions of grandeur, unlike you. You refuse to divulge any REAL info because you have none. It's all in your delusions. You are spamming this forum with steaming piles of stinking crap. You need to stop fouling this forum & crawl back into the fringe sewer that you came from. The stench of your desperation is foul. Your mental illness is painful to watch. Remember to haul your self published crap with you so that nobody has to clean up your foul mess.

circumspice

Post by circumspice »

By the way, I'm still laughing at your crazy ass.

PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

LIAR, LIES, LIAR, LIAR, more LIES THAT APPLY TO YOU AND NOT ME, LIES BS AND MORE LIES, YOU DESERVE TO BE BAND FOR YOUR OUT RAGEOUS LIES AND BS AND TROLLING, SWEARING, IGNORANCE.

And JUST SO OTHERS CAN READ WHAT AN ABSOLUTE COMPLETE TURD YOU ARE!!!! A LINK TO MY PUBLISHED ARTICLE AND PRAISE FROM A VERY FAMOUSE ARCHEOLOGIST. >>>>>>>> http://pleistocenecoalition.com/newsletter/july-august2017.pdf