Rocks with faces

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Rocks with faces

Post by Minimalist »

He hasn't broken any rules, Circ. Lately I've been knocking out 3-4 spammers per day so he's actually a breath of fresh air as far as I am concerned.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

'He's possibly one of springhead's followers. His claims are almost identical, only he promised that there won't be vehicular images. (I wonder about boats... He made no promise that there won't be boats. Or aircraft.) Will he diffidently introduce homo erectus & dinosaurs like springhead did?'

I think you will find that whoever Springfield is he got it from me, Im the First to be declaring and telling all I could that America had apes, and humans coexisting some time in deep antiquity. Most of the actual intelligent arguments concerning such items being genuine comes from me.

I have actual flint tools in my assemblage, but I have been researching water warn gravel recently.

I doubt geology, there is a difference, also the fossil record, because in many cases fossilisation is very rare.

See when you actually take time to think for yourself rather than just blindly follow, and believe what your told you will realise not everything people believe as fact is not even close to fact.

Zero providence, BS, actual DR's and Professors of Archaeology picked up on my research, and published it.

Dinosaurs do coexist with humans today, that is an absolute fact, they can be found in New Zealand.
Last edited by PointBlank on Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eoliths Just Rocks or a bunch of old Crocs?
PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

I've done worse...
'That, in and of itself, ought to undermine your certainty about how those stones were made.'

You would think so, and I only picked very few out of the cliff, but one of them has a hand shape, and a dinosaur face, to you that would probably mean nothing at all, but to me its like discovering words in a book, and saying yes this is a book because it has words in it that I can read.

I can almost hear you mocking this already, but think about it? science is predictable, I have a chart with the 'words', its totally expected to find this hand shape as its on my chart, I can find it on more classically recognizable flint tools too.
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Cue the 'woo-woo' Twilight Zone music. Told ya so Min. :mrgreen:
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Hmmm... Let's see...

(Claims that are almost identical to springhead's claims)

1. Claims of deep, deep, DEEP antiquity
2. Zero provinance, but ya GOTTA believe because the rocks speak for themselves! (putative artifacts found in gravel deposits, from a MUCH earlier age... or will it be surface finds with no other corroborating materials? It's early yet in the tentitive introduction of his theory. He's proceeding slowly & carefully... However, inquiring minds want to know!)
3. No recognisable diagnostic marks due to 'water wear' (sic: water warn)
4. References to the Portable Rock Art website
5. Claims of apes & dinosaurs coexisting with humans, New World & New Zealand (large flightless birds in NZ?)
6. Claims that archaeologist(s) endorse his 'work'
7. New claim that springhead copied his 'work'
8. Naturally, zero supporting data, except maybe on fringe websites. Hasn't named a single accredited, professional archaeologist or geologist who supposedly supports his theories. Will probably claim that info is private

He dismisses geology as a farce... unless it supports his theory maybe?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck & quacks like a duck... it's probably a duck.

Or in this case, he's probably one of springhead's followers or maybe even springhead himself.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

:lol: Your response is outrageous, but your ability to research looks worse. Tuatara are members of the Sphenodontia family. They were a numerous group about 200 million years ago, the only surviving dinosaur.

1 Look min. he cant read.
2 look min he's trying to bait me.
3 Look min he's being deliberately ignorant.

I told ya soo.....

Two can play at acting like a little child. Now come on Move along, you don't believe it, you don't seem to want to research your claims or mine, so what are you doing here?

If you gave more information on Springfield I can probably guess who he is? Are his rocks grey or brown? Do they actually have good faces in them? or are they like random lime stones?
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Pay attention: springhead, NOT Springfield.

PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

I made it very very Clear I doubt Geology, And I have good reason for this, I would be very happy If geology was an exacting science, and could be trusted, particularly with dating, Because then I could more accurately date my finds. I told you I doubt the fossil record as being very useful as well, because I trust my own research, finds and findings, and they do not at all fit with common understanding, and popular paradigm. What's wrong with that?

About 12 years ago it was taken as absolute fact that man walked out of Africa some 40k prior, now they say its 230k, I dont belive that at all. Guess what next year I will be proven absolutely right, some one will say, oh its 500k or something.

Lets get SpringHead and see if he actually has any evidence to support his claims :lol: Or he's just trying to rip me off, cos it sure sounds like it. :roll:

I don't think I know him, I could do though?, his collection sounds really good, but I've not seen the pictures, and I'm most certainly NOT visiting that website he links to. If his finds are good, he could of independently drew the exact same conclusions as myself, you only have to find genuine figure stones with decent ape images to figure something is seriously wrong with current mainstream theory after all.
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Tuatara are not dinosaurs. They are reptiles. Period. Full stop.

Dinosaurs were highly specialized reptiles. They evolved long after the first reptiles evolved. Dinosaurs were never fully aquatic. Avian dinosaurs evolved near the end of the dinosaur era, even though there were also flying reptiles. Avian dinosaurs coexisted with non-avian dinosaurs until the extinction event that killed off all non-avian dinosaurs. Avian dinosaurs continued evolving to fill the ecological niches vacated by the extinctions, eventually becoming what we now call birds. The main differences between dinosaurs & reptiles are endothermic body thermoregulation & specialized skeletal adaptations for ambulation.

Tuatara (Sphenodon punctatus) are reptiles endemic to New Zealand. Although resembling most lizards, they are part of a distinct lineage, the order Rhynchocephalia.[7] Their name derives from the Māori language, and means "peaks on the back".[8] The single species of tuatara is the sole surviving member of its order,[9] which originated in the Triassic period around 250 million years ago[10][11] and which flourished during the Mesozoic era.[12] Their most recent common ancestor with any other extant group is with the squamates (lizards and snakes).[13] For this reason, tuatara are of interest in the study of the evolution of lizards and snakes, and for the reconstruction of the appearance and habits of the earliest diapsids, a group of amniote tetrapods that also includes dinosaurs (including birds) and crocodilians.

https://pediaa.com/what-is-the-differen ... -reptiles/

The main difference between dinosaurs and reptiles is that dinosaurs are a diverse group of extinct reptiles whereas reptiles include turtles, crocodilians, snakes, amphisbaenians, lizards, tuatara, and their extinct relatives. Furthermore, dinosaurs stand up on their legs, positioning their bodies directly on the legs while reptiles have parallel thigh bones to the ground. Moreover, dinosaurs can run faster than other reptiles of the same size while reptiles walk and run with a side-to-side motion.

circumspice

Post by circumspice »

I made it very very Clear I doubt Geology, And I have good reason for this, I would be very happy If geology was an exacting science, and could be trusted, particularly with dating, Because then I could more accurately date my finds. I told you I doubt the fossil record as being very useful as well, because I trust my own research, finds and findings, and they do not at all fit with common understanding, and popular paradigm. What's wrong with that?

What are your credentials? What makes you qualified to make the statements that you made above? Do you expect everyone to believe your claptrap just because you say so? Who has reviewed your so called 'findings'? Who has endorsed your so called 'research'?

Are you one of the mental midgets who believe that all you need to do is posit something & the burden of proof falls to others? You think that someone has to disprove your 'theory' rather than you having to prove it? Are you even familiar with what is called scientific method?
Last edited by circumspice on Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Zero providence, BS, actual DR's and Professors of Archaeology picked up on my research, and published it.

Name the publication. The author(s). The issue number(s). The date 'published'...

Or... should we believe you just because you said so?

PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

What are your credentials? What makes you qualified to make the statements that you made above? Do you expect everyone to believe your claptrap just because you say so? Who has reviewed your so called 'findings'? Who has endorsed your so called 'research'?

Are you one of the mental midgets who believe that all you need to do is posit something & the burden of proof falls to others? You think that someone has to disprove your 'theory' rather that you having to prove it? Are you even familiar with what is called scientific method?
Being sceptical is essential to being a good scientist, being open to ideas, and suggestions is also. There is little point for me to try to prove anything to you, you said you could not see something that I believe most would find easy to see. I only have more of the same things that require seeing things. Its clearly not for you.

From my position your clearly not qualified to call my work claptrap, or even judge anything that requires the use of seeing something. :lol:
Literally what has it got to do with you? You've not had a single piece of positive input here, MOVE ALONG SHOO.
PointBlank

Post by PointBlank »

One of the tuatara’s nicknames among scientists is “living fossil” because of its lack of evolutionary change.

Because of the fact that it is not quite a lizard and not quite a dinosaur, New Zealand’s tuatara is one of the few truly unique animals left in the world. These reptiles may look like lizards, but they belong to their own separate class and are the only surviving members of their taxonomical order. Scientists are extremely interested in studying them because they can offer insight into how modern-day lizards and snakes evolved.
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

PointBlank wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:08 am One of the tuatara’s nicknames among scientists is “living fossil” because of its lack of evolutionary change.

Because of the fact that it is not quite a lizard and not quite a dinosaur, New Zealand’s tuatara is one of the few truly unique animals left in the world. These reptiles may look like lizards, but they belong to their own separate class and are the only surviving members of their taxonomical order. Scientists are extremely interested in studying them because they can offer insight into how modern-day lizards and snakes evolved.
Tuatara are sometimes referred to as "living fossils",[7] which has generated significant scientific debate. This term is currently in disuse among paleontologists and evolutionary biologists. Although tuatara have preserved the morphological characteristics of their Mesozoic ancestors (240–230 million years ago), there is no evidence of a continuous fossil record to support this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuatara

circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Being sceptical is essential to being a good scientist, being open to ideas, and suggestions is also. There is little point for me to try to prove anything to you, you said you could not see something that I believe most would find easy to see. I only have more of the same things that require seeing things. Its clearly not for you.

In other words, you have no credentials at all. 'Nuff said.