Valsequillo 2: Revenge of the Diatoms

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Farpoint

Re: Valsequillo 2: Revenge of the Diatoms

Post by Farpoint »

Chris, I have received your book and I am only on page 60. However, at first blush, being a student of history more than anything else, I appreciate your writing style and the amount of historical research you obviously have done. I will also say that studying controversies in science seems to be what I am drawn to, and that now, I have a new one to look into. The cast of characters for this one is impressive and certainly fits the mold of the other controversies I have studied. My library is filled with those past investigations. Being an avocational researcher with no tenure, reputation, or income dependency to color my thinking, I will certainly keep an open mind, but I equally have reservations.
I'm sorry, my responses are limited. You must ask the right question.

"The track of a glacier is as unmistakable as that of a man or a bear, and is as significant and trustworthy as any other legible inscription"
John Strong Newberry; 1873
Farpoint

Post by Farpoint »

Well, there is one thing I think we are all going to agree on....................Lorenzo...............

There is a scene from the movie "Little Niki" involving a pineapple that comes to mind.
I'm sorry, my responses are limited. You must ask the right question.

"The track of a glacier is as unmistakable as that of a man or a bear, and is as significant and trustworthy as any other legible inscription"
John Strong Newberry; 1873
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Gliders!
Hovercraft!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
hardaker

Post by hardaker »

Hi Farpoint -
There are also a lot of photos and info at my Valsequillo website,
http://valsequillo.earthmeasure.com/
Chris
Chris Hardaker
The First American: The Suppressed Story of the People Who Discovered the New World [ https://www.amazon.com/First-American-S ... 1564149420 ]